Navigation

How to achieve that the zones source is built from Oracle?

jackie.wong

Added: 2015-07-10 09:58

My company set up to use Oracle Database to set up zones and records. I cannot finish it successfully only changing the source of database. How to achieve that? Is it need to modify the source code?

Unlogic

Added: 2015-07-10 14:29

You don't need to change the source code in order to store zones in an Oracle database. You only need to change the DB script used to create the tables.

If you proceed in making an Oracle version of the DB script please consider contributing it to the community.

jackie.wong

Added: 2015-07-24 09:05

I am now testing using 'zonefile2db.sh' shell script to run the data in the Oracle Database.

In Oracle Database, I set up the field 'DOWNLOADED' TIMESTAMP(6). And I face the exception below when running the script above:

Exception in thread "main" java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected TIMESTAMP got NUMBER

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:445)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:396)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.processError(T4C8Oall.java:879)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.receive(T4CTTIfun.java:450)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.doRPC(T4CTTIfun.java:192)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.doOALL(T4C8Oall.java:531)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.doOall8(T4CPreparedStatement.java:207)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.executeForRows(T4CPreparedStatement.java:1044)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java:1329)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeInternal(OraclePreparedStatement.java:3593)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeUpdate(OraclePreparedStatement.java:3674)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatementWrapper.executeUpdate(OraclePreparedStatementWrapper.java:1354)
        at se.unlogic.standardutils.dao.querys.UpdateQuery.executeUpdate(UpdateQuery.java:60)
        at se.unlogic.standardutils.dao.querys.UpdateQuery.executeUpdate(UpdateQuery.java:90)
        at se.unlogic.standardutils.dao.AnnotatedDAO.executeUpdateQuery(AnnotatedDAO.java:1040)
        at se.unlogic.standardutils.dao.AnnotatedDAO.add(AnnotatedDAO.java:1025)
        at se.unlogic.standardutils.dao.AnnotatedDAO.add(AnnotatedDAO.java:992)
        at se.unlogic.eagledns.utils.PrimaryZones2DB.importZones(PrimaryZones2DB.java:73)
        at se.unlogic.eagledns.utils.PrimaryZones2DB.main(PrimaryZones2DB.java:36)

Can anyone know about this exception??
jackie.wong

Added: 2015-07-24 09:05

I am now testing using 'zonefile2db.sh' shell script to run the data in the Oracle Database.

In Oracle Database, I set up the field 'DOWNLOADED' TIMESTAMP(6). And I face the exception below when running the script above:

Exception in thread "main" java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected TIMESTAMP got NUMBER

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:445)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:396)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.processError(T4C8Oall.java:879)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.receive(T4CTTIfun.java:450)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.doRPC(T4CTTIfun.java:192)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.doOALL(T4C8Oall.java:531)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.doOall8(T4CPreparedStatement.java:207)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.executeForRows(T4CPreparedStatement.java:1044)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java:1329)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeInternal(OraclePreparedStatement.java:3593)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeUpdate(OraclePreparedStatement.java:3674)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatementWrapper.executeUpdate(OraclePreparedStatementWrapper.java:1354)
        at se.unlogic.standardutils.dao.querys.UpdateQuery.executeUpdate(UpdateQuery.java:60)
        at se.unlogic.standardutils.dao.querys.UpdateQuery.executeUpdate(UpdateQuery.java:90)
        at se.unlogic.standardutils.dao.AnnotatedDAO.executeUpdateQuery(AnnotatedDAO.java:1040)
        at se.unlogic.standardutils.dao.AnnotatedDAO.add(AnnotatedDAO.java:1025)
        at se.unlogic.standardutils.dao.AnnotatedDAO.add(AnnotatedDAO.java:992)
        at se.unlogic.eagledns.utils.PrimaryZones2DB.importZones(PrimaryZones2DB.java:73)
        at se.unlogic.eagledns.utils.PrimaryZones2DB.main(PrimaryZones2DB.java:36)

Can anyone know about this exception??